"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library" - Jorge Luis Borges

Sunday, December 1, 2019

November Wrap-Up: Transitions

Wow, thirty days and only five books read - most of them easy-read kids' ARCs, and a graphic novel I had high hopes for - and not even a single new film watched in November. Good God, what a letdown; the year cannot end like this!
That said, my living situation is still in flux, and am currently staying with friends (soon to change). My normal lifestyle of a lot of "me" time alone, to read and watch films, is no more right now; am constantly surrounded by people and noise and distractions. Not a bad thing, it's a great family with a lot of love for each other yet still enough to share even more with a weirdo like me - but it's just not conducive for any activity done solo, such as reading or writing or watching films.

December will be different. Period!  

Please look for reviews of the five books pictured (to come), as well as some catching up from past months' reviews not yet done. Hope your November/Thanksgiving were terrific, and keep watching this page for more content; I do have some ideas brewing, especially for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment