"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library" - Jorge Luis Borges

Friday, November 1, 2019

October Wrap-Up: The End of the Road?

October. Good God, when I thought things couldn't get worse in the personal life: tah-DAH! Certainly enough to ruin  my October birthday, but also even trashing Halloween (my second-favorite holiday) in my heart. Maybe that's why I focused on some more Christmassy titles in October.
(I was also without wi-fi through the majority of October, which gave me more time to read, and even write some reviews and get them up; please scroll down, if interested).
Cozy mysteries, graphic novels, and kids books dominated. Also tried to get up to date with some ARCs I was overdue in reading, and to my happy surprise discovered a few of my favorites of the month (maybe even year) that way (click any image to enlarge). 

Even upped the film watching to three for this month. Talk about variety there though, woof.
Please keep checking back, but just a head's up: this may be my last blog post. Without going into detail, I can't say when or even if I will be back. Should that happen - if this is the end of my road - my heartfelt thanks to all who've ever read a post here, or followed me via email, or made a comment. Ya made this goofball feel important. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment