"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library" - Jorge Luis Borges

Saturday, January 25, 2020

December Wrap-Up: Onto 2020 - PLEASE!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted this sooner; what a few months it's been!  Don't know if I'd actually thought I already posted my December wrap-up or just forgot - or what! To be fair, five days in the hospital and recuperation time afterward (still not 100%) didn't help December to be a better month, but I am so deliriously happy 2019 is over I'll take it. 
Still, only FOUR books in December (albeit, the two novels being particularly terrific) is my lowest in some time; improvements to come, especially starting in February when things settle down better!

But films are always good for recuperation, and even I was surprised to find I'd watched TEN films in December alone; a lot for me, of late! This is part of what took time away from books as well, however, so will be seeking to strive a better balance in the coming months as well (although January's wrap-up will probably be much like this one).
Starting 2020 with (hopefully) better health and a new mindset. To anyone reading this, I hope your holidays were awesome ... but still won't compare to the brilliant 2020 you will have. God Bless, and thanks, as always, for reading! 
(Please check back for updated reviews - finally just got November books all updated, please scroll down a bit to read! - and remember you can always click any image on this blog to enlarge it, if you need to see better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment