"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library" - Jorge Luis Borges

Monday, July 1, 2019

June Wrap-Up: Slight Summer Slump/Quality Up

Lots going on in June, leading to a slow-down in the reading - though the quality definitely went up as the month went on, and considering it's only July 1st and I've already started the new month with Riley Sager's newest - Lock Every Door - am crossing my fingers the quality remains high (as always, click on any image to enlarge).
Overall the crop of films watched in June improved, as well; while my much anticipated Always Be My Maybe was just slightly disappointing, as someone who can't stand Adam Sandler I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Murder Mystery (reviews to come on both; please check back). As always, Netflix remains a mixed bag.
Still have to fill in a few May reviews before tackling June; again, please check back at your leisure for them (as well as new posts) and may your summer reading take you to worlds far beyond the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment